英国Personal Statement个人陈述范文

essayquality :英国Personal Statement个人陈述-Personal Statement个人陈述  

我喜欢有历史和秘密的城市。有趣的是,当你走进几百年前在一个经历了几个世纪进步的城市所投下的阴影中。对我来说,保存完好的古代生活方式是这些城市的另一个吸引力。

I love cities with histories and secrets. It’s interesting when you walk into shadows that casted hundreds of years ago in a city who endures centuries of progresses. For me, the well-preserved ancient lifestyle is another attraction of these cities.

我一直想在英国的一所名校攻读艺术学位。当我亲自访问英国时,我对这个目标的决心要大得多。我生来就具有时尚头脑,尤其是在那些博物馆和美术馆里,我在英国发现了自己的缪斯。此外,各种自由进入的时装和艺术展也满足了我学习和创作的愿望。另一方面,英国以其文化多样性而闻名,尤其是在时尚方面。我可以在这里找到所有国家的时尚杂志。此外,这里的人们还接触到最新的时尚潮流、顶级品牌的展示和旗舰。这反映在英国人的衣服上。在我看来,所有这些都是时尚研究的好材料。

I always want to pursue an art degree in one of British’s great universities. I am much more determined for this goal when I have visited British in person. I was born with a fashion acumen and found my muse in British especially in those museums and art galleries. Also, various fashion and art shows with free entry have indulged my desire to learn and create. On the other hand, British is renowned for its cultural diversity especially in fashion. I can find fashion magazines of all countries in here. In addition, people in here have exposure to the most up-to-date fashion trend, shows and flagships of top-tier brands. This is reflected in British people’s clothes. In my concern, all of these are great materials for fashion research.

登录注册后才能评论。