ps文书写作,留学生申请文书写作,商科文书写作

ps文书写作留学生申请文书写作、个人陈述写作、商科文书写作、北美essay代写、apa格式mla格式参考文献格式、网课代修代上、考试代考、report代写,全球的名校校友、学术职场大咖;主题个性化选择,专业&职业匹配、目标院校了解、面试官经历分享。来自Top10海外院校,英语为母语的人士帮你润色文书;

恳求国外留学,除了前期做各种市场调查,比如看各种排名各种介绍,选择自己要求符合的学校,自己喜欢、合适的专业外,后期的恳求材料的准备才是重中之重,也是最花时间的部分。关于自己DIY恳求的同学们来说,最最困难也是最为重要,对恳求的成果影响非常之大的就是文书的撰写。文书也就是personal statement-个人陈述,也就是俗称的PS。因为和CV(个人简历)相比,文书更能体现个人特征,许多都是个人想法、理念的表达,不像CV那样大部分基于现实情况。所以,PS的写作应该是英国留学恳求傍边技能含量较高的一环,要做到位地描绘自己是一件很难的作业。本期,小编就为我们供给一下英国留学PS的写作模板、写作内容、写作关键以及一个小范文哦!​

在进行PS写作之前,希望我们对专业及学校已经有了清晰的知道和清晰的定位,因为英国的留学文书是非常具有针对性的。接下来我们就一起来看看英国研究生恳求PS模板的具体介绍,希望能够帮忙我们。

英国研究生恳求PS模板具体介绍-英国留学PS必备内容:

1.选择专业的理由

是什么让你选择这门专业的?提一下你对这个专业的喜好是怎样培养的,之前做了哪些尽力,还有,以你现在的学习情况来说,从中得到了怎样的启示?或许就说说你对这个专业的着迷程度吧。

2.专业的合适度

举例说明自己是怎样符合要求的?不仅仅是说符合专业的入学条件,还有自己对这个专业所做的research,要了解在大学阶段这个专业能够让你学到什么东西,还有自己所做的那些准备。

3.喜好、喜好、专长

假如有或许的话,概述一下,除了教学大纲那些东西,专业相关的喜好喜好有哪些。比如说,关于专业你做了哪些阅览参看,给出自己的观点。可所以书记、报纸、网络、科学期刊,或许是电影、纪录片、博客、播送、播客、参与讲座什么的。

4.专业相关的履历或履历

结合相关履历,说一下自己从中学到什么东西,或许这些履历是怎样帮你培养专业相关喜好的。可所以作业履历,做义工,参与大学拓宽活动、夏令营,逛逛博物馆、画廊、剧院、法院什么的,考古发掘东西,游览也OK,各种竞赛或许数学挑战赛的都行。

5.未来作业方向

假如你被这个专业录取了,而且这个专业有清晰的作业方向,你就得好好考虑一下能从这个专业取得的履历,还有跟你选择的作业方向是否相关。就想一想之前的作业履历,你收成了什么样的技能,学到了什么东西?怎样增加对作业概念的了解,是否喜欢这个作业。

6.本身具有的“潜力”

这是大多数导师都非常愿意看到的东西,这些技能可所以:独立结束作业的才干,团队协作才干,管理时间才干,解决问题才干、领导才干或组织才干等等。

7.胪陈和专业最相关的技能

不要只简略地把技能罗列出来,仔细想想有哪些是跟恳求专业相关的技能,然后论述一下怎样get到、运用、提高这些技能的。

8.关于未来的久远计划

说一下自己的久远方针是什么,假如你还不确认自己将来要做什么,就简略地规划一下接下来的大学生活吧。

9.个人特征

书写个人陈述的进程漫长而艰辛,但不要紧张,开端就是夸自己,然后要点放在怎样喜欢所选的专业,终究再具体说说自己。

以上的教程仅仅是一个辅导和参看,同学们不要太呆板地一步步套用,你或许有比任何教程都要到位的办法去自我营销,你能够有自己的行文结构以及自己的言语风格去表达自己。希望同学们能展现自己的各方面的优势,恳求到希望的学校。

以下是恳求会计与金融专业PS范文:Accounting&Finance personal statement。

Since studying Business at GCSE level and Economics at AS level, I have developed an interest in the role of finance within businesses. Alongside my studies at school, I have also taken inspiration from my involvement in my father‘s part-time business. I have helped deal with some financial aspects of this business, including banking and completing annual accounts, from which I have developed several skills in working with figures and the ability to accurately handle, organize and analyses information. From this experience, I am intrigued to learn more about finance and accounting.

Currently, I am studying A levels in Psychology, Geography and English Literature. I chose not to continue Economics to A2 level as the specific aspects of my other courses were much more relevant to my personal interests. Each of these subjects has given me valuable knowledge and understanding which I can apply to many other general areas. Studying Psychology has given me an insight into behaviors and attitudes in everyday involvement with people, both relatives and friends as well as within society in general. The human aspects of my Geography course have provided me with the ability to better understand important issues on a global scale. In studying literature I have learnt to communicate ideas more clearly and confidently, both in speech and in writing.

Outside of school, I enjoy reading both fiction books, mostly classic novels, mysteries, science fiction and fantasy, and non-fiction texts, generally including information about natural history and the economy. I read everyday as this is something that I find beneficial to improve my general knowledge and provides me with an opportunity to spend some time on my own. In addition to this, I have an enthusiasm for computing. I am familiar with using spreadsheets, word processors and creative software and I am also learning aspects of web design. In recent years I have learnt skills from my brother, who is a computer programmer, and I am always eager to teach myself new things.

As an individual, I have always aspired to higher education at university as I have a positive and committed attitude to learning new things. The idea of moving on from school life and taking on the challenge of a degree course provides me with motivation and determination to succeed. From studying at university, I intend to develop my personal characteristics and skills and learn to apply the knowledge I gain to pursue a career in an accounting or financial profession.

本篇文章转载至优质官网:http://www.essayquality.com

登录注册后才能评论。