法律专业个人陈述代写|文献综述代写-北美代写

海外名校写作团队,专注留学生Eassy,留学生law论文代写法律essay代写、法律专业个人陈述代写、Paper,Assignment,论文润色和网课全包,不限修改次数。 高效保密,原创文章,查重免费。专家24小时全年在线答疑。

I have proved myself as an efficient and responsible student through primary and secondary school, I have been able to maintain and improve my grades, which are consistently good. Currently I am undertaking A’ levels in History, Government & Politics, and Bengali. Being an ambitious and inquisitive person, even after completing a Foundation Programme with an overall A grade, I have chosen to do three A’ levels in one year to study in one of the top British universities. History has always fascinated me; though this is the first time I am studying this subject in detail. In Government & Politics, I am learning about the procedures of law making and the system of politics and government in different countries. Languages have always been of interest to me, and my favoured loyalty is to my mother tongue - Bengali.

I have spent my time productively on extra curricular activities. I have keenly taken part in debating, student politics and acting in television dramas. I headed my school’s debating society for one year and independently achieved many prizes in speech competitions at local and national levels. My hobbies include reading, playing cricket and table tennis, web browsing, etc.

The principal reason for my desire to study at UK is the quality of teaching here and particularly in my chosen subject, Law. I also find exciting the prospect of joining a university hee with international flavours and exceptional research facilities. I believe University is a place for accumulating more interests, for meeting people, for working hard, for finding a niche in life. I feel I have the commitment and confidence of giving my best during my university career and afterwards.

paper代写

在留学生论文作业中,paper也是其中的一种!paper有term paper代写、research paper代写等多种形式。其实,paper和一般的Essay、Assignment其实差不多,不过Paper相对来说更为正式一些,因此我们需要注意Paper的写作格式,其对写手的要求也更高!能写好Essay的不一定能写Paper,因此代做Paper机构的挑选需要大家注意,挑选一家靠谱的Paper代写机构才能帮轻松的完成论文作业!

优质paper代写推荐

我们拥有来自世界最顶尖大学的写手、最认真负责的态度、最丰富灵活的代写经验,我们就是欧美澳最靠谱论文代写机构——essayquality,我们的使命就是用最简单可靠的方式为您学业成功保驾护航。

来自世界顶尖大学的专业本地写手根据您的要求帮助您各种paper代写修改。保证100%原始和准时提交高质的英文论文代写。按您的要求,写手可以根据您的写作风格将进行论文的个性化,提供免费outline或draft。写完的时候每篇论文通过turnitin检查,写后可以随时找我们无限免费修改

登录注册后才能评论。